Friday, 4 February 2011

v is for vole

v is for vole

This little vole illustration was part of a series of items beginning with V that I put together for Emily as part of an Alphabet Swap that took place during November and December last year.

The swap is curated by Emily of Thoughts & Biro Sketches and I was lucky enough to have Emily herself as my swap partner.

"Alphabet Swap [al-fuh-bet swop] : A curious blog-initiated game in which partners are randomly selected and are given the same letter of the alphabet. They then have one month to assemble a box of little things related to that letter before posting or literally swapping their finds with one another."

More photos of the swap can be seen in the Oh for the Love of Swap group over on Flickr.

2 comments:

thewindhover said...

I am so so glad you took part. I loved my V package, and especially the wee vole - who is sitting up proudly on my bookcase :) You are so talented.

Nera said...

I love your illustration style and your journals inspire thanks.