Saturday, 25 June 2011

green, red, blue and yellow

more starter kits

Things have been rather quiet over here of late. I can only apologise for my absence. Paul and I have been completely under it with wedding preparations recently. We only have 10 weeks to go now!

I do plan to share some of these preparations on here - including the wedding invites (which are going out in batches now), my ever-growing vintage doily collection and some of the place settings. I just need to get myself organised!

Amidst all the planning and preparing, I have been able to find a little bit of time to create a few more lovely new Journal Starter Kits (due to popular demand!) ...and I can happily report that these four are in my Etsy shop now.


Plumbing said...

Very cute and it comes in four different colors. I like the green one. Thanks for posting and sharing it.

Tami Rebekah said...

I am loving these!! So so cute!!! Love this blog! So happy I found it!

agaricpro said...

I think reading the article on the web that is very useful especially in this website , its very interesting article because it can broaden my thanks :) solutions of prevention and treatment of diseases with herbs , and

erwin herbal said...

I was so amazed with the article, it was incredible, I loved it. sorry if I deviated, I want to share health articles, money may be useful as the following articles: obat ckd obat liper obat alergi kulit bertahun-tahun or perhaps the next article, pengobatan alternatif kanker selain kemoterapi obat herbal kurap di kulit kepala May I share articles, it may be useful to other people. obat lipoma untuk benjolan di leher cara menghilangkan jerawat batu May I share articles, it may be useful to other people. obat kelenjar getah bening untuk benjolan di leher, ketiak dan di belekang telinga

suplemen kecantikan said...

wow ints interesetin. akibat diabetes batu empedu kecantikan May I share articles, it may be useful to other people